Nintendo Network ID

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
3,427
NNID_zps377567b7.png
Nintendo Network ID​
​
How to add:​
Go to the Miiverse through your Wii U​
Tap on the User Menu in the top left corner​
Click on Search Users​
Type in the user's Nintendo Network ID​
Once the user is found, tap View Profile​
In the top right corner, tap Friend Request​
Write a message if you want, and then tap Send​
(example message: I'm from N3DSC)​
​
List of N3DSC Wii U NNID:​
(N3DSC user name in parenthesis if different from NNID)​
SpoonySage​
Yoshian12​
Smashboy64​
CSAleks​
Ungravitify​
TheTEChguy27​
FireBro92 (RickeNater)​
Shadoo (Space Core)​
KirbyZ​
Jorlon​
H8fiction​
STVH1295 (Darkrai)​
Brunnstag (Brunn)​
DonkeyKongSmash (Mother/EarthBound Collection)​
Steven9wii (Steven)​
benoit489 (Spaceman Spiff)​
TheUltimateKoopa​

I know there is already a topic for this, but I figured I'd make something a little more informative. If you guys can copy/paste or merge this into Spoony's topic, I would appreciate it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm not sure if it's only wsoxfan1214 who knows this... but:

My NNID is "TheUltimateKoopa"
 
ok TUK, I added you and sent out some friend requests. If you didn't get a friend request from me, sorry!! Send me one and I'll add you!
 
Back
Top