Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Dead At 55

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Man that's awful,he was only in his 50s.Scary to see someone go that young.He will be missed :oops:

I'd make an MLG joke, but one of the most widely-known names is now on a grave...

RIP Satoru Iwata
We dearly miss you ;-;
I just looked that up just now... does it involve Snoop Dogg and airhorns?

Actually, it was gonna be "rekt in pepperoni saturoo iwta, he was a good noscoper".
Why would you say that... ever... for any reason... especially in this situation?

Rest in peace Iwata. I may not have agreed with some of your recent ideas for Nintendo, but you were still a great guy and someone who made Nintendo a much more personal company than any other in this industry.

On another note, has anyone seen all the nice tributes to him?

http://nintendoeverything.com/reactions-and-tributes-from-the-gaming-industry-on-iwatas-passing/

It's amazing how the industry has responded here. Even Nintendo's rivals are offering their respects online, which is something you don't see often.

Rest in peace Iwata. I may not have agreed with some of your recent ideas for Nintendo, but you were still a great guy and someone who made Nintendo a much more personal company than any other in this industry.

On another note, has anyone seen all the nice tributes to him?

http://nintendoeverything.com/reactions-and-tributes-from-the-gaming-industry-on-iwatas-passing/

It's amazing how the industry has responded here. Even Nintendo's rivals are offering their respects online, which is something you don't see often.
I'm not going to lie, a lot of what was said really made me cry.

Mr. Iwata encompassed everything that was special about Nintendo and gaming in general. He was taken from us too soon, but I will always remember and respect the work he had accomplished through His lifetime.

Hearing about this is really a heartbreaker. Iwata was and will always be a huge Nintendo symbol who poured so much of himself into his work with such genuine care. It's a tremendous loss to nintendo and to gaming as a whole and I hope his family and friends can find peace with all of this. Iwata really did immortalize himself with his performances (in the Nintendo Directs) and genuine care for the company and its fans.

Back