Nintendo Removes Feature from Age of Calamity, Adds As DLC

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
When it comes to dodgy monetisation practices, there’s an almost endless number available in the video games of today. From lootboxes to on disc DLC, toys to life gimmicks to pay to win mobile games, it seems the gaming landscape is filled to the brim with dubious tricks to separate players from their hard earned […]
Source

Continue reading...

And this is how people can come to hate your prodcuts.

Does Nintendon't find pleasure in shooting themselves in their own feet? Because it sure as heck seems so!

I hope someone goes and breaks them soon! Someone needs to go and make them FEEL BAD about how they are treating their consumer base! Like an anti-Nintendo revolution! Pfft, like that'll ever happen... I just recently renewed my Switch Online Subscription!

Why!?

Because I'm outta my gosh-dang mind, that's why!

WHY CAN'T THE SWITCH ONLINE SERVICE BE A PERPETUAL SUBSCRIPTION!? WHY THE FREAKIN HECK DID THEY CONTRADICT WHAT IWATA SAID ABOUT NOT MAKING ONLINE A PAID SERVICE!?!? WHY IS NINTENDO SUCH A CORRUPT COMPANY!?!? WHY AM I SHOUTING!?!??!!? CAN NOTHING BE DONE!!!!!!!

It is upsetting that Nintendo is removing features and adding them back as DLC.

When it comes to dodgy monetisation practices, there’s an almost endless number available in the video games of today. From lootboxes to on disc DLC, toys to life gimmicks to pay to win mobile games, it seems the gaming landscape is filled to the brim with dubious tricks to separate players from their hard earned […]
Source

Continue reading...
Nintendo on that EA shit

Definitely not a good thing at all especially when they add it right back as DLC!

Back