Nintendo removing Mario Kart hack videos from Youtube?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, this sucks:

Apparently, it's hit MrBean35000vr's channel pretty hard. As a result, he's moving future hacking stuff to Twitch or something.

So yeah, thoughts? Personally I don't get why they even bother with this sort of stuff. Or why Youtube doesn't tell them where to stick it, since there's no reason legal precedent for doing this.

Sucks. Right now YT system for claims is so unfairly stacked to benefit the claimant.
People could try to counter but it easily takes 2 months per video and you can only counter 3 at the time, and then you have taht meanwhile YT might decide to just delete your channel altogether because you received way too many claims.

Nintendo needs to realise this kind of videos are free publicity that actually helps them stay relevant in the mind of people.
Glitches gives a second breath of air to games you already have finished or just want to experiment doing different things.

I would bet in this instance it's due to online hacks. There was some article going around of people ruining the online experience for Mario Kart, and I know Nintendo takes a blanket approach to that stuff.

Back