Nintendo Video?

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I just now, opened my 3DS and I rushed here to make a topic; anyways, when I opened it, it told me that I now have access to Nintendo Video, which will enable me to download 3D videos from eShop... My 3DS was in sleep mode all day while the wireless was on... maybe that was it.. anyone else got this update?
If not, you probably should do a system update, just in case!
EDIT: I just clicked the icon and it takes you strait to eShop, which was kinda' dissapoiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can download "Nintendo Video" from the EShop.

So far the only videos available are "3D Magic", which is RUBBISH, and "Oscar's Oasis" which is seven minutes long and is sort of cross between the "Road Runner" cartoons and the Scrat scenes in "Ice Age".

You can download "Nintendo Video" from the EShop.

So far the only videos available are "3D Magic", which is RUBBISH, and "Oscar's Oasis" which is seven minutes long and is sort of cross between the "Road Runner" cartoons and the Scrat scenes in "Ice Age".
Yuk, den I don't want it!
sad.gif

MarioKartMaster? It's already available -- it's called Netflix --- also, why the heck would you be disappointed that it takes you to the eShop?
Also, I really REALLY can't stand it when people have a "what's available now is what's available for ever" attitude -- these 2 movies might not be what you like NOW, but newsflash... there are MORE videos coming.
This attitude also seems to be common in relation to the actual 3DS games -- "OMG I'm selling mah 3DS coz there's no gaimz" -- to which I say "There's no games NOW, but what about THEN"?

MarioKartMaster? It's already available -- it's called Netflix --- also, why the heck would you be disappointed that it takes you to the eShop?
Also, I really REALLY can't stand it when people have a "what's available now is what's available for ever" attitude -- these 2 movies might not be what you like NOW, but newsflash... there are MORE videos coming.
This attitude also seems to be common in relation to the actual 3DS games -- "OMG I'm selling mah 3DS coz there's no gaimz" -- to which I say "There's no games NOW, but what about THEN"?
America is also getting Nintendo Video. Not just Netflix. Netflix is an American video rental company, so obviously there's going to be an American only app. Which, by the way, has a subscription fee.

I know Netflix isn't free, and... I should know Nintendo Video is coming to America, seeing as it was on Nintendo of America's site that I first found out there was even such thing.

Weird, I got completely different videos than RyShark.

1. What Is Nintendo Video? - short video that explains that the 3D videos come and go via spotpass.
2. Captain America Trailer - kinda neat, but there are black bars on all 4 sides of the video. I didn't expect it to fill the screen or anything but I was surprised by how small the viewing window is.
3. Dinosaur Office - retarded but slightly amusing college humor video. Doesn't really benefit from being in 3D.
4. Sunday Jog - short film that's actually pretty darn cool. These two mini tetris block looking guys are trying to outrun a giant tetris block. 3D effect is impressive in this one.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from the Nintendo Video channel so far. I definitely see myself using this more than the Netflix app until Netflix introduces 3D video.

what size memory card is needed is the real question you shoulk be askin cause if you have a 2G it wont fit the player and content. so what size is really needed.

Looks like the total (right now) for the player and 4 vids is around 2500 blocks. Kind of a lot but as new vids come in old ones are deleted so it's not like they pile up. I still have over 11k blocks left on the 2GB card. So, I'm not worried about the space just yet.

Back