Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo has at long last shared detailed on its upcoming Nintendo World 2011 3DS demo event. The event will be held from January 8 through January 10 at the Makuhari Messe convention center just outside of Tokyo and will mark the first time the 3DS has gone playable for the general public.

The following games will be shown at the event. Games with an asterisk (everything above and including 3DS Camera) will be playable. Everything else is video only.

* * Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D The Naked Sample (auto demo) (Konami)
* * Pro Evolution Soccer 3D (aka Winning Eleven 3D Soccer) (Konami)
* * Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom)
* * Resident Evil Revelations (Capcom)
* * Samurai Warriors Chronicle (Tecmo Koei)
* * Dead or Alive Dimensions (Tecmo Koei)
* * Ridge Racer 3D (Namco Bandai)
* * Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Level-5)
* * Nintendogs + Cats (Nintendo)
* * Kid Icarus Uprising (Nintendo)
* * The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS (Nintendo)
* * Steel Diver (Nintendo)
* * Pilot Wings Resort (Nintendo)
* * AR Games (Nintendo)
* * Nintendo 3DS Camera (Nintendo)
* Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom)
* Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega)
* Kingdom Hearts 3D (Square Enix)
* Mobile Suit Gundam: The 3D Battle (Namco Bandai)
* Tales of the Abyss (Namco Bandai)
* One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP (Namco Bandai)
* Cubic Ninja (AQ Interactive)
* Tobidasu! Bust-a-Move 3D (Square Enix)
* Pro Baseball Family Stadium 2011 (Namco Bandai)
* Animal Resort (Marvelous Entertainment)
* Xevious 3DS (Namco Bandai/Nintendo)
* 3D Beauty Clock (Bijin Tokei)
* Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo)
* Paper Mario (Nintendo)
* Animal Crossing 3DS (Nintendo)
* Mario Kart 3DS (Nintendo)
* Nintendo 3DS Camera (Nintendo)
* Mii Plaza (Nintendo)

Nintendo will also have stage shows. These will be live broadcast, allowing those who can't make it out to Japan to get a glimpse at the action.

Access the official stage schedule for a full stage schedule. Points of note include Metal Gear Solid series at 13:45 on the first day, Kid Icarus at 15:00 on the first day, Super Street Fighter IV at 13:45 on the second day, Resident Evil series at 15:00 on the second day, Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino at 13:30 on the third day, and Nintendogs + Cats at 14:30 on the third day.

website

source

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS please :)

clearly you have never played it.
I played it. It's the most overrated game of all time. It does not deserve all that hype. There are way better games. Yes, it's a good game (not great!), but there are also better Zelda games. 8/10.

I played it. It's the most overrated game of all time. It does not deserve all that hype. There are way better games. Yes, it's a good game (not great!), but there are also better Zelda games. 8/10.

I can see FF 7 being over hyped, I can see KH being over hyped, but LoZ OoT not being worthy of over hype? Do not make me find out where you live and come to show you some gaming knowledge. Do you realize how many games are based on OoT?

I can see FF 7 being over hyped, I can see KH being over hyped, but LoZ OoT not being worthy of over hype? Do not make me find out where you live and come to show you some gaming knowledge. Do you realize how many games are based on OoT?
I'll tell you where I live. Good luck getting from Iowa to Massachusetts. :p Anyways, what games are based on it? It's basically an action/adventure with close to no RPG elements. It's been done before. And the reason why VII can't be over hyped is because that was actually innovative. It was the first, or one of the first, 3D RPG's. Ocarina was not the first of it's kind.

I'll tell you where I live. Good luck getting from Iowa to Massachusetts. :p Anyways, what games are based on it? It's basically an action/adventure with close to no RPG elements. It's been done before. And the reason why VII can't be over hyped is because that was actually innovative. It was the first, or one of the first, 3D RPG's. Ocarina was not the first of it's kind.

the hell it wasn't, OoT was the first of it's kind to be put into such a perfect 3D model game back in it's time. people crapped themselves upon seeing OoT which paved way for many games to be based on what OoT was.

the hell it wasn't, OoT was the first of it's kind to be put into such a perfect 3D model game back in it's time. people crapped themselves upon seeing OoT which paved way for many games to be based on what OoT was.
Proof

Zelda I, Metroid, Final Fantasy (apparently it is also Action-Adventure o_O), Wolfenstein, and Adventure (the first Action-Adventure game) were the pioneers. Ocarina is basically just a 3D version.

Ocarina perfected what super mario and FF7 started.
Nah, VII and Super Mario was better. And wasn't VII your favorite game anyways?

And, no, VII was not over-hyped. It was probably one of the most innovative game back in the day.

Back