Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
British tabloid the Daily Mail has highlighted the dangers of Nintendo's pet sim Nintendogs, following an animal attack on a 9-year-old girl.

Megan Walker was mauled by Saracen, a bull mastiff, while playing the game at a friend's house. The dog dragged Megan from the sofa and sank its teeth into the girl's face, removing her lip.

The Daily Mail attributes the attack to the sounds of barking emanating from Megan's DS "game station" during a bout of Nintendogs.

The girl's grandmother, Jean Taylor, told the paper, "I think this game should carry some kind of warning. People should be told not to play it when there are dogs in the room. I blame the game for what happened to Megan. If they hadn't been playing it I don't think the dog would have gone for her."

The Daily Mail concludes that the friend's mother was unavailable for comment, but "it is understood that she told police that Megan may have kicked Saracen and that is why he attacked her".

Doctors managed to re-attach Megan's lip following the attack and the dog was later destroyed.

source

I'm speechless on this one.

I hope the kid recovers quickly. People who are bad dog owners are to blame when dogs attack in most cases.

yep, bit bulls for that fact should be banned in cities.
Pit bulls shouldn't even be pets. I heard a story like that years ago. A dad went for groceries, left his I believe 3 month old son with his pit bull, when he came back, the child was "missing", blood everywhere, and the pit bull was eating something like an animal. It's disgusting. I've come to realize there are more bad parents than good out there.

Pit bulls shouldn't even be pets. I heard a story like that years ago. A dad went for groceries, left his I believe 3 month old son with his pit bull, when he came back, the child was "missing", blood everywhere, and the pit bull was eating something like an animal. It's disgusting. I've come to realize there are more bad parents than good out there.

that had to be one messy sight. sadly though, pet lovers are blind lovers.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I...just....look at my sig and guess which quote applies here (first guess doesn't count!)

Are you fucking kidding me?

I...just....look at my sig and guess which quote applies here (first guess doesn't count!)
I like the first one better, it's funny, lol. The accurate one for this though is the second quote.

Back