NNID Friend Swap

In my signature. Send me yours through 3DS Community.

I look on this page and see two lines of bananas dancing.. it's my dream come true!

I don't have many friends on my Wii U as i do for my 3DS. So I need to gather people's NNID up now so that I will have plenty to play online with by the time any online battle game for Wii U is realeased.

So, my Nintendo Network ID is DonkeyKongSmash. I have added people here before, but as it turns out, they don't even have a Wii U but added their NNID to their page anyway.

Let me know when you add me!

my nintendo network id is in my profile along with my 3ds FC

funny you still haven't added me back yet, from your topic

Hey guys!! my NNID is KingJoonToon - I play ZombiU, Black Ops 2, FIFA 13 and Need for Speed U.

If you like looting people in ZombiU then please add me, have only just started but i know i will die alot! So please add me for Looting purposes!

Will be nice to have a few more people on the friends list :)

Hey guys!! my NNID is KingJoonToon - I play ZombiU, Black Ops 2, FIFA 13 and Need for Speed U.

If you like looting people in ZombiU then please add me, have only just started but i know i will die alot! So please add me for Looting purposes!

Sure, consider yourself added (when I get back home). I have Zombie U and I think that I will make a new record in biggest pile of survivors turned into Zombies in the same spot..... >_> yeah .... I'm THAT bad.....gosh I hate this game....... >.<

Sure, consider yourself added (when I get back home). I have Zombie U and I think that I will make a new record in biggest pile of survivors turned into Zombies in the same spot..... >_> yeah .... I'm THAT bad.....gosh I hate this game....... >.<

Ha!

I know what you mean! No doubt you will find plenty of me about in time... :)

HORRAY! I get to add more friends and chat! Anyway, my Nintendo Network ID is: MCExpo! I hope we can play games and share expieriances together! >ωo

I suppose I'm a little late since I just got my Wii U a few months ago, but I'll post mine if you'll have me. My NNID is Linknowell

I'll be sure to add all of you guys as soon as I can! =)

My NNID is BjFauble. I only play Black Ops 2 on this account though.

My account for everything ELSE (basically just Mario Kart 8) is Greninja.

Back