Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Microsoft has confirmed that the Xbox one will not ship with a headset which the reason being is that the Kinect will act as the headset. You can still purchase it separately along with 3rd party brands on day one of release. 

I kinda figured that considering how the Xbox one will be able to turn on with your voice now.

Maybe the Xbox Kinect 2.0 can read lips, and use a talking program to turn your lip movements to a computer audio voice. I read the Kinect has a HD webcam, so it can probably read lips if someone makes an app for it.

The Kinect might also be able to tell which voice is yours, and ignore other sounds since it has a noise cancelling mic.

I feel most gamers play shooter games in their room since a small TV cost $100 at Walmart, a lot of Monitors with HDMI ports can be used for gaming, Shooter games are rated Teen to Mature, so they are not meant, Pets also probably be uncomfortable with gun sounds, and some shooter games may have sexy videos in them, so playing them when your parents are around can be weird.

Microsoft and Sony should use Standard Headphone, and Mic connections found on desktop and laptop computers, and cell phones with a wired mic and headphone port since a lot of people already own headsets for their computer, and cell phones which sometimes come bundle with headset mics, or you can buy them for a few dollars at a Dollar Store.

Back