Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
During an interview with The Guardian, producer Broccoli gave a massive yet disappointing update on James Bond's future and noted that it could take a while before Craig's successor is announced. The producer also revealed that the filmmakers aim to modernize the Bond series by casting a new actor.

More here

I'd figure they have chosen someone by now.

new Bond equipped with PLOT instead of PLOT Bond Girls lol

I was surprised they had to let Daniel Craig out from the role without having sure replacement already. This is why it's taking too long for them to choose anyone yet. I would like to see Henry Cavill to become the next 007.

I was surprised they had to let Daniel Craig out from the role without having sure replacement already. This is why it's taking too long for them to choose anyone yet. I would like to see Henry Cavill to become the next 007.
Pretty sure they made him do another movie, so they had plenty of time to find another.

Pretty sure they made him do another movie, so they had plenty of time to find another.
There may be plenty of time to find another but the problem is actually finding it because they've been looking for a while now with no positive or decisive results.

I wonder how much longer it will take to find the next James Bond actor.

Back