Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The news: Nvidia GeForce Now streaming platform has potentially had a massive data leak that has revealed a slew of unannounced games, including some massive Square Enix titles. While fans should still take this leak with a massive grain of salt, some of the information in it has been backed up by reliable sources, including Windows Central's Jez Corden, who has corroborated some of the Xbox-related info. This doesn't mean that everything in the leak is accurate.

The rumors and supposed games being worked on:

Kingdom Hearts 4
Chrono Cross Remaster
Final Fantasy 9 remake (not remaster, but remake like FF 7 remake!)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2
Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster
Tomb Raider Annverasiry

Following could be PC ports:

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Edition
HELLDIVERS 2
Horizon Forbidden West
GT7
Déraciné
God of War
Returnal
Demon's Souls
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Ghost of Tsushima

Chrono Cross Remaster
Final Fantasy 9 remake (not remaster, but remake like FF 7 remake!)
Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster

Would be nice indeed if it's true.

Nvidia commented on the leak:

NVIDIA is aware of an unauthorized published game list, with both released and/or speculative titles, used only for internal tracking and testing. Inclusion on the list is neither confirmation nor an announcement of any game.
NVIDIA took immediate action to remove access to the list. No confidential game builds or personal information were exposed.

I'm surprised so many games like Kingdom Hearts 4 and Final Fantasy games are coming to Geforce Now.

The three remastered GTA titles were on that list as well which makes me excited. I wonder if Rockstar is going to include them with the GTA 5 release on new-gen consoles :openmouth:

The three remastered GTA titles were on that list as well which makes me excited. I wonder if Rockstar is going to include them with the GTA 5 release on new-gen consoles :openmouth:
I eill be the happiest person if they do so.

Reactions: Ash
+1 on that. I would forgive them for such an awful GTA 5 re-release as well if the remastered games are actually real.

LEGEND67 LEGEND67 I remember you said you are going to get FF7 remake for Pc when it's out, in the meantime why not get Tales Of Arise for PC? It's up to par with FF7 Remake.

LEGEND67 LEGEND67 I remember you said you are going to get FF7 remake for Pc when it's out, in the meantime why not get Tales Of Arise for PC? It's up to par with FF7 Remake.
Expensive too kek and yah I got an eye on it. Also when FF7 any idea?

Expensive too kek and yah I got an eye on it. Also when FF7 any idea?
There's that leak on Epic game store's database on FF7 remake PC version before but still no info on pc release date, probably next year.

There's that leak on Epic game store's database on FF7 remake PC version before but still no info on pc release date, probably next year.
So, it will be on Epic Games then probably Epic gonna give it for free kek

Back