Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Well, you could say that about a lot of things pertaining to the Xbox One... "it wouldn't be a game console without: borrowing games/renting games/selling games" ...Microsoft is out to change the definition of console gaming! I am surprised they're even allowing 3rd party accessories still, seems liberal of them at this point. The smart phone clips seems a bit goofy to me, but hey maybe some people like it, I would tend to think it's just adding unnecessary weight to the controller. The charger dock that can hold two controllers looks pretty handy though.

daenerys said:
Well, you could say that about a lot of things pertaining to the Xbox One... "it wouldn't be a game console without: borrowing games/renting games/selling games" ...Microsoft is out to change the definition of console gaming! I am surprised they're even allowing 3rd party accessories still, seems liberal of them at this point. The smart phone clips seems a bit goofy to me, but hey maybe some people like it, I would tend to think it's just adding unnecessary weight to the controller. The charger dock that can hold two controllers looks pretty handy though.
Ah, now that i think about it, it really is baffling. Well, but Nyko really was quick on making controllers for consoles that didn't even released.
Got to take advantage of it before the market starts needing cheap controllers.

Back