Ocarina Of time 3D

Midna

The Twilight Princess
Awards
Credits
YES THIS GAME MIGHT HAVE COME OUT LAST YEAR!!!! SO DONT GO AT ME BECAUSE OF THIS!!

This game was a huge improvement over the last ocarina of time. It has better graphics, and once you beat it once, you can unlock a master quest, which is basically a harder version of the regular quest. Once you get the master quest, you do NOT need to delete your older data, such as in the original Legend of Zelda or Link to the Past. Once you unlock The Master Quest, It keeps your regular quest data, and adds 3 more data, that starts the Master Quest. If you have not played The older ocarina Of time, then here is a little review of ocarina of time 3d. In ocarina of time 3d, You are link (or whatever you named your file). You live in the kokiri forest, where people never grow older, and if they leave they will die.(you will find out much later that you are actually a hylian and can leave the forest without dieing) and one day you are given a fairy and are asked to meet the deku tree before it dies. You are sent into the deku tree, armed with only a small sword and a wooden shield, and are only a young child. Shortly after you beat the boss Ghoma inside the deku tree, the game will cut into a cutscene where the deku tree tells you, that he tested you and he would die anyways. He tells your fairy to take care of you. The Deku tree gives you the spiritual stone of forest (which you need three to open the temple of time which is your main goal as a child) and then he dies. You set out of the Forest where you run into saria. She gives you a wooden ocarina as a keepsake as a memory of her, as she senses you were meant to be the hero and can leave the forest. You set on your quest To hyrule castle.

Some of the Cool Parts of this game, is as you progress, you can collect new items, new gear(which is like items, but will always be active to help you), and after you get the three spiritual stones,travel into the future where you start the second part of the quest you are currently on. Once you are an adult, you cannot use some of the items you could before but you will soon collect all new items, which you will not be able to use if you travel back to the past. Overall this game is a 4 out of 5 stars and a must buy if you like the legend of zelda series

[attachment=615:Adult link.jpg] This is a picture of adult link

hey..... i said specifically not to say it cause i already know.... u just said that to annoy me on porpouse(one of the reasons i ignored u, but i still sometimes look at u posts though)

Back