froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

The has a computer an Intel Atom Bay-trail quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and Intel High Definition graphics, 32GB of storage, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI port, two USB ports, microphone and audio out and microSD support.

Price: $169 for the PC with Windows 10.

IndieGogo

These do like good for casual computer users, and playing PC games like Minecraft, or Flash games. The $169 price is affordable. There seems to be a lot of these mini computers coming out lately.

I think it is best to wait a few months before buying one since there would probably be more affordable, and powerful Mini Windows PC. I bet, if these Mini PCs become popular Microsoft would release a more powerful official Mini PC.

I feel 2GB of RAM is not enough RAM to run Windows 10 at a fast speed. I think 3 or 4 GB of RAM would of been of better. 32GB of storage is also kind of low for a Windows 10 PC, but at least it has a MicroSD card slot, and 2 USB ports for plugging in more storage for installing programs, games, and storing files on external storage devices.

I also wish that this PC has a small touchscreen, speakers, microphone and a battery, so I can use it as a mini-tablet or phone.

Don't like the OS, otherwise this seems like a good buy.

Don't like the OS, otherwise this seems like a good buy.

There is a $149 cheaper versions of this computer which don't come with an OS according to its Indiegogo pledge page. I guest, Linux would be a good free OS for this computer.

Back