Oe

VenVanity

Awards
Credits
Hello there. I found this site by kinda of an accident (read: the admin is a member of a forum i used to visit frequently) and decided to join because it looked cool enough. So we will see what I will think

So what about me? I am a 18-year old student living in a tiny Scandinavian country. I currently study senior year in high school and then, we will see

I have been a Nintendo fan for quite long time. Ever since I played Pokemon Sapphire as a kid, I have loved Nintendo and their games. As time went on, I went to more obscure and mariginal of their IPs. I love finding games that not everyone is talking about and spreading love to them. Its my mission online so to speak. My favorite franchise is the Legendary Starfy/Densetsu no Stafy (as someone may guessed by my icon, who is a boss in the fourth game ;w;). I am also a huge fan of Level 5 titles and RPGs of every kind.

Besides games I enjoy drawing,overanalyzing,daydreaming and rambling about anything and everything. I consider myself to be an openminded and optimistic person who just wants happiness.

Thats it I guess

Hello there. I found this site by kinda of an accident (read: the admin is a member of a forum i used to visit frequently) and decided to join because it looked cool enough. So we will see what I will think

So what about me? I am a 18-year old student living in a tiny Scandinavian country. I currently study senior year in high school and then, we will see

I have been a Nintendo fan for quite long time. Ever since I played Pokemon Sapphire as a kid, I have loved Nintendo and their games. As time went on, I went to more obscure and mariginal of their IPs. I love finding games that not everyone is talking about and spreading love to them. Its my mission online so to speak. My favorite franchise is the Legendary Starfy/Densetsu no Stafy (as someone may guessed by my icon, who is a boss in the fourth game ;w;). I am also a huge fan of Level 5 titles and RPGs of every kind.

Besides games I enjoy drawing,overanalyzing,daydreaming and rambling about anything and everything. I consider myself to be an openminded and optimistic person who just wants happiness.

Thats it I guess
First impression on the forums. Nice. :)

I feel so as well. You seem to be a nice person and I really enjoy talking with you thus far

Out of curiosity, who is yout icon? I may recognize it somewhere but not sure who she is haha

I feel so as well. You seem to be a nice person and I really enjoy talking with you thus far

Out of curiosity, who is yout icon? I may recognize it somewhere but not sure who she is haha
Honestly? I have no clue either! XD I just found it on some random Chan broad that features poorly translated anime. So it just stuck. lol

Howdy! Nice to meet ya! Your intro really says a lot about you and that's always a nice ice breaker. That being said, it's pretty relaxed around here and a majority of us were members of multiple sites created by this same webmaster spanning many years (i've been associated with this community since high school and am 25 as of this post) and I was even a co admin of this site's previous incarnation. Welcome to our quiet but comfortable little community!

Back