Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo has announced that it will be opening a "Nintendo Gallery" museum in Japan by March 2024 that will give the company a way to showcase its product development history and philosophy to the public.

Nintendo President Shuntaro Furukawa shared the news in a press release, revealing that its Nintendo Uji Ogura Plant (Ogura-cho, Uji-city, Kyoto) and the surrounding land will be used to create the tentatively named Nintendo Gallery. Inside, Nintendo's historical products will be featured alongside exhibits, experiences, and much more. The project is expected to be completed in Nintendo's 2023 Fiscal Year, which ends in March 2024.

That sounds pretty interesting to view and attend. It's a shame all the fun and interesting museums and attractions are always in far away countries

I wish I can see Nintendo's official gallery someday. It sounds very interesting to visit, and see Nintendo library of great games like Super Mario.

WOW, I wish I had the money to go see it because I love Japanese culture and I love Nintendo. I wonder how much it would cost to fly to Japan, get a hotel and transportation and food?

They need to do the many many many fire emblem's waifu PLOTs and Zelda's PLOT justice lol

Back