Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Oh by the gaming gods why did I ever find this again and watch it?!

This used to be extremely popular about 13 years ago, mostly as ringtones.
Back then, people would seriously (unknowingly) subscribe to some shady service just to get a Crazy Frog ringtone.

The good thing about smartphones nowadays is that at least you can set custom ringtones for free.

Holy crap I had this song stuck in my head like a week ago and was busting my brain trying to think of what it was. I don't think it was this version because it wasn't annoying, but it was the beginning part that was stuck in my head. However, I think I remember seeing this on Cartoon Network a long time ago. Maybe it was Toonami for some reason? Either way it's really freaky.

However, last night I found something I shouldn't have watched.

I went through the rabbit hole of Youtube's sidebar and found this.

This used to be extremely popular about 13 years ago, mostly as ringtones.
Back then, people would seriously (unknowingly) subscribe to some shady service just to get a Crazy Frog ringtone.

The good thing about smartphones nowadays is that at least you can set custom ringtones for free.

Yeah I heard of that, I think they showed this on some actual tv channels here in the states it was so popular.

Holy crap I had this song stuck in my head like a week ago and was busting my brain trying to think of what it was. I don't think it was this version because it wasn't annoying, but it was the beginning part that was stuck in my head. However, I think I remember seeing this on Cartoon Network a long time ago. Maybe it was Toonami for some reason? Either way it's really freaky.

However, last night I found something I shouldn't have watched.

I went through the rabbit hole of Youtube's sidebar and found this.

Looks like your video went bad. And I know toonami never aired it but I think CN just straight up played the video I posted a few times.

Yeah I heard of that, I think they showed this on some actual tv channels here in the states it was so popular.

Looks like your video went bad. And I know toonami never aired it but I think CN just straight up played the video I posted a few times.
It's gone... the video is straight up gone. This is actually really creepy.

This reaction video is all I can find. Other than that, it's just holiday knock offs.

It's from 1:03-4:51. I wish I could find a nonreaction version, but like I said, it disappeared without a trace.

This song I've always listening this when I was a kid and I heard it yesterday when my brother plays it on the laptop.It reminds me on my childhood days.But over all the video was nice for kids and really hit the spot of it.

I always hear this as ringtones of my brother wtf. This music was so hype that I hear it almost everywhere.

Back