[old]General Edge Gamer Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it your area don't honor MLK day?


Also I'm pretty irritated right now, I don't know if I have allergies or getting another damn cold. Would be my second cold in three weeks if so.
 
So I got a snow day today, math exam delayed until tomorrow

so now I lose a day of my long weekend because of it. They waited really late to cancel, I checked at seven, got up and got ready, then discovered when I was about to leave they had cancelled at 7.10. >.> so much for "all efforts are made to post cancellations by 6am"

also my laptop is probably going to need to be replaced

:(((((
 
hissae2 said:
So I got a snow day today, math exam delayed until tomorrow

so now I lose a day of my long weekend because of it. They waited really late to cancel, I checked at seven, got up and got ready, then discovered when I was about to leave they had cancelled at 7.10. >.> so much for "all efforts are made to post cancellations by 6am"

also my laptop is probably going to need to be replaced

:(((((
that sucks, I recommend an ASUS laptop. Loving mine.


I also had a snow day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top