You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
Older Playstation consoles
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone here still have their old PS consoles? Do you ever plan on using them again?
Horror Movie Guru
Staff member
Moderator
Full GL Member
I still have the PS, PS2 and PS4 around here. Theyre inactive though.
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
I still have a PS1 and PS2 console. I may play my older Playstation consoles again to replay games which I bought for them years ago.
Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Full GL Member
I have a PSOne but wish I had a PS2.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Yep I have my PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 including a PSP and PS Vita. I have my PS1 hooked up in my living room and my PS3 hooked up in my bedroom.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I have:
PS1
PS2
PS4
PS4 Pro
2 Vitas
PSP
PSP Go
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I still have my PS2, PS4, and PSP. Not sure if I have my PS3 yet or not.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I have a PS4 and it is hooked up. I got it to play Hogwarts Legacy when it came out.
My parents have a PS1 hooked up at their house for my nephew to play on when he visits.