Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A video creator by the name of Akaki Kuumeri shows off a clever solution for players unable to use two hands on the controller; with a 3D printed attachment, moving the entire controller around on a table will rotate the left stick. An additional attachment allows for the directional pad buttons to be used from the right side as well, making for a fully one-handed solution. The device makes clever use of the controller's functions to make it more accessible without even having to disassemble the controller to modify it. And it uses no electronic parts besides the DualSense itself, so it will not be made obsolete with a PS5 software update.

That's quite cool actually. It would be great for Sony to make an official accessible controller like Xbox has.

I hope they do, some days my right hand simply doesn't want to grip anything :(
Do you have diabetes? High blood sugar level could damage hand muscles and nerves overtime. The same with high sodium level. Eitherway I think you need to reduce your sugar intake, you are still too young to be having that kind of hand muscles/nerves problem.

Last edited:
This is cool. I wonder if Sony would ever make an official controller for people with hand disabilities in one hand.

Gaming being even more accessible can only be a good thing, in my mind!

It almost makes you wonder why such things haven't already been considered by the masses, and it takes a fellow gamer to come up with something like this.. I hope to see this project get taken on.

It's called carpal tunnel.
O it's that, I remembered that you mentioned it before, I thought you were experiencing another issue with your hand on top of that. Weak grip can be caused by many stuff other than carpal tunnel too. Though high blood sugar level could also make carpal tunnel syndrome worse in the long run because it damages the nerve and carpal tunnel is a median nerve issue. If you remember I mentioned it to you around a year ago before that my aunty has carpal tunnel syndrome too and reducing her blood sugar level helps with her carpal tunnel.

Here's an article on it too:

When there is overly high sugar in the blood it may begin to start affecting the body years before a diagnosis of diabetes. The development of carpal tunnel syndrome could therefore be indicative of a future diabetes diagnosis.

One study conducted at King’s College in London found that people diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome were 36 per cent more likely to be later diagnosed with diabetes This was regardless of other risk factors for diabetes.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is widely reported in up to between 15-20% per cent of people with diabetes , with research suggesting the link between diabetes and carpal tunnel syndrome could be due to excessively high blood sugar levels.

This can result in carpal tunnel tendons becoming glycosated, which occurs when glucose attaches to the tendon proteins and restricarpal tunnel syndrome their ability to move freely.

And this
Recent research has led experts to discover that high blood glucose levels are a major cause of carpal tunnel. As the blood sugar rises, the glucose attaches to the proteins to the tendons located in the carpal tunnel. This will, in turn, cause the tendons to become inflamed, making it difficult for the tendons to slide and move about as they normally would.

Keeping track of your blood sugar levels is crucial in preventing carpal tunnel syndrome from occurring.

Anyway I am just trying to help, I know you don't like it when I mention stuff about reducing your sugar intake.

Last edited:
O it's that, I remembered that you mentioned it before, I thought you were experiencing another issue with your hand on top of that. Weak grip can be caused by many stuff other than carpal tunnel too. Though high blood sugar level could also make carpal tunnel syndrome worse in the long run because it damages the nerve and carpal tunnel is a median nerve issue. If you remember I mentioned it to you around a year ago before that my aunty has carpal tunnel syndrome too and reducing her blood sugar level helps with her carpal tunnel.

Here's an article on it too:

And this

Anyway I am just trying to help, I know you don't like it when I mention stuff about reducing your sugar intake.

Dude, if I reduce what is keeping my weight up I'll be too skiny for other things ^^;

I wouldn't last one second with her :p

The important thing is you got a close-up view of sweaty Tifa's PLOT during training lol

Besides this guy has a GF and there would be a conflict of interest.
If the GF is serious with the ship with the BF, stuff like these will not be an issue. The GF can also be a hardcore fan of a Male character lol

And the thread just got derailed lol

Back