Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Possible spoilers AHEAD!!!!!

Last warning on spoilers! This seems legit!
The "One Piece" ending may have been leaked online by an alleged artist over at Shueisha who is working with "One Piece" creator, Eiichiro Oda.

JapNation AniManga has reported that an alleged Shueisha artist named, Junichiro Fumi, allegedly revealed how Eiichiro Oda plans to end "One Piece".

"A guy named Junichiro Fumi, a guy at Shueisha who helps Oda draw the panels of One Piece said that there would be a huge war against 'the devil' and his army vs Luffy and his army of pirates. Fumi said that the 'devil' and his army have access to all the powers that could be given by devil fruits," wrote JapNation AniManga.
JapNation AniManga then continued, "Luffy is already the Pirate King at this point because he has united the pirates and the marines. And yes, the D's are descendants of the 'devil' that they are fighting."

Meanwhile, One Piece Podcast reported that Eiichiro Oda himself confirmed that the "One Piece" ending has been set by him and that the "One Piece" ending and will not be a cop out ending where the "One Piece" has been the journey all along.

In an interview with the author of the series "Chibi Maruko-chan", Momoko Sakura, Eiichiro Oda divulged new details about the "One Piece" ending.

Oda:"Yes, I already decided on how it's going to end. Should I tell you now?"

Sakura:" .... Well, I want to know, but I probably shouldn't. BUT, the One Piece, it's not something like "the growth your heart went through", right?"

Oda: "Hahaha, no no, I won't be pulling off some kind of Wizard of Oz thing like that. After having gone through an adventure like that, it wouldn't be fair to not actually give them a reward."

source

alakazam said:
Wasn't One Piece planned to go on for another few years? Why would they end it so soon. I think this might be a hoax.
Afraid you're not understanding, the ending is pretty much planned. Oda said that himself and this is the leak ending to what he has in mind which will still take sometime to get to. Another ten years maybe.

Oh, I see... :ermm: Well, he has 10 years to change his mind... Maybe it's just a publicity stunt to increase popularity... And even if it isn't, it wouldn't be the first time the ending of a popular series got leaked (e.g. Harry Potter).

Ok wow, sounds interesting, I wonder when this Devil is going to be introduced, there is still much to cover in the manga like the eventual battle between the Strawhats and Big Mom and Kadou's group which is sure to span at least a year, and then we are going to have to have Luffy deal with Blackbeard, and then someone is going to have to put Akainu in his place, and last but not least a background on Dragon and how he is going to fit into the coming events, factor in all those things we still have 3 to 4 years worth of potential story material to work with.

ToCool74 said:
Ok wow, sounds interesting, I wonder when this Devil is going to be introduced, there is still much to cover in the manga like the eventual battle between the Strawhats and Big Mom and Kadou's group which is sure to span at least a year, and then we are going to have to have Luffy deal with Blackbeard, and then someone is going to have to put Akainu in his place, and last but not least a background on Dragon and how he is going to fit into the coming events, factor in all those things we still have 3 to 4 years worth of potential story material to work with.
factor in Oda's breaks, other possible story elements like the rest of the crew's side stuff and you easily got another 4 years plus all that.

I have heard of this.
But I assure you, that's not what oda planned.

Also, one piece has the potential to go on and on ;)

Demon_Skeith said:
yep, I have something saying what he plans so what do you know?
Well, there are theories and some claim that they are going to be the works of oda and one theory is one piece is something precious to one's heart. For luffy that would be his straw hat and for other crew members...they differ from memories to things.

That's all I know ;)

Claraviolet said:
Well, there are theories and some claim that they are going to be the works of oda and one theory is one piece is something precious to one's heart. For luffy that would be his straw hat and for other crew members...they differ from memories to things.

That's all I know ;)
ehhh, thats kind of fan driven speculation.

Demon_Skeith said:
ehhh, thats kind of fan driven speculation.
I have heard that from three  different users in three different forums o_O
Well, I can't help but agree with that, as it does make some sense to me.

It would be awesome if that's what happens and I totally see it going in that direction, it makes a lot of sense. God, I'm so excited. It's still going so damn slowly though. Dress Rosa felt more tedious to watch than Naruto's fillers sometimes. Also I'm glad Oda realizes the corniness of that kind of ending. I have much more respect for the man now :p

Wow...I never expected this.
May be they might change it as it made it to the articles?

I still remember how every time Dragon Ball Super ended on TV (now Gegege instead of Dragon Ball Super), it always said ワンピーズ!この後すぐ!! (One Piece! Immediately after this!!) right before the TVCMs started.

Back