Open world Harry Potter?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
An open world Harry Potter game is suppose to be in the works and set to be released some time in 2021, according to the rumors I've been hearing. It's set to be released for the PS5 and XBox One series. Are there any gamers out there that plan on getting this game? Why or why not?

I would probably not get it but I would keep my eyes open for any news and gameplay. An open-world Harry Potter game sounds great, to be honest, but it would have to be executed pretty well.

Well I will just look forward of it since I love to play open world games and sadly it seems it's not on PC

I would probably not get it but I would keep my eyes open for any news and gameplay. An open-world Harry Potter game sounds great, to be honest, but it would have to be executed pretty well.

I'm thinking of getting the game at some point. I may not be able to get it when it comes out, I may have to wait to get it for my birthday or for Christmas. But I agree with you on it would have to be executed pretty well. When they finally do release it, if it looks like it's poorly executed, then I may not purchase it at all. I'll just wait till we get more news about it. All in due time....

Well I will just look forward of it since I love to play open world games and sadly it seems it's not on PC

Yeah, I see it's expected to be produced for the PS5 and for the XBox One series and not for Nintendo. I have Nintendo consoles, which means I would have to get a PS5 or something from the XBox One series if I want to get this game. I think I would probably have to go with the PS5 since I like some of the Playstation games better than XBox's games.

I think the recent issues with the HP creator may cause some issues for this game.

I saw where they were still making the game despite the issues going on from the creator. I think that's how I found out about the game to begin with. I was looking through some news feed and saw the announcement that some of the people involved in making the game had reported that the game was still in progress.

Back