Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Seems like Opera is trying hard with a newish browser? I saw it plugged on a youtube video, guess it's an anime and gaming focused web browser? Anyone here try it?

Haven't used it much. I think I uninstalled it because I wasn't using it. It does offer some unique features though.

OperaGX let you limit how much RAM and CPU resources which Opera GX uses which can be useful for gaming while web browsing on a computer.

I tried OperaGX out, and it seem like a pretty fast browser.

I heard of it but never used it myself. There are so many different kinds of browsers out there. Be nice to have more options. I'm curious in the months to come how people like it.

I have been using the Opera GX Browser now for a few months and with my PC being kind of old now and seeming to be having PSU issues as well at the moment, it has been better for me to use the Opera GX Browser as it has seemed less heavy than say something like Edge.

So far I have no issues with it and I am happy with it.

Some youtubers I watch have been plugging it and I wanted to try it, but I haven't yet. Maybe if I had better internet and stuff I would.

I've seen an ad about the browser popped up a few times on my device but I wasn't interested in it. I'm using Brave browser. It's as good as chrome. I never liked the original opera mini browser.

Back