Opinions

Snapcha

Full GL Member
Credits
So, I just made a new concept for myself and I would like to know your opinions. Basicly, it's just me reading creepy stories and I am just curious what you guys think about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ5hQidZn5E</link>

Last edited by a moderator:
I expected a bad video that I couldn't listen more than 30 seconds, but it was really really great! The background music is a big plus. It sets the mood nicely. Keep going!

Thank you very much. I put some real effort into this and will continue making these now. If anyone has any suggestions or remarks, feel free to chime in.

Alright, last time I heard about 2 minutes of it. Though now I heard all of it.

Like the Youtube username suggests, I heard it before bed, along with reading it. Now i'll try to review it a bit more properly.

Your voice is great for reading out loud. Music, again, was very fitting and helped me as a reader relax while I listened. The tone of your voice was excellent for the story. The ending bit with the loss of music was a great touch. There a few missteps in pronunciations and vowel slipping towards the middle and end, but that's expected with a long reading, and even then I'm just nitpicking. I heard occasional mice/mouse clicks now and then, what were those? Could those be edited out or avoided? I'll be looking forward to more videos you make/post.

Ok. first thank you for the kind words. In order to develop a better recordsetting I tried something new. Now, I used a different Microphone and alowed for more static. Next to this I decided to switch to my touchscreen device so no scrolling would be heard. Right now I am editing a new video. It contains two smaller stories and I verry much would like your feedback on it. Is the static a good thing? Or did you like the other microphone more? Please let me know what you think of it.

Edit: I can not upload it untill Monday I am sorry. I will update this post as soon as it's up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is another attempt after your feedback. Please let me know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ectaCQrNQM

Back