Other anime characters in the AoT world

Anyone from Dragonball Z (even Krillin would be a beast with his kienzan).

Most Section 9 Cyborgs (or military ones) - Ghost in the Shell.
Possibly because the cyborg bodies would be a lot tougher than humans and for them, provided their brain isn't destroyed, they can be easily rebuilt. Plus they have tachikomas and powered armours for when they want to get serious. But they also tend to focus more on guns than blades, which means taking down a titan might be tougher for them too (since gunfire doesn't really stop a titan... unless they hit the exact perfect spot). But when you can rip a tank apart with your bare hands... maybe that doesn't matter as much. (Especially if they provide the swords.)

Edward Elric - FMA (pre-ending of course)
He could easily fight using Alchemy. Cause the earth itself to change shapes and swallow up titans, leaving them vulnerable to his blades.

Most Bleach characters.
Virtually all of them have blades... And they're incredibly fast/powerful so chopping titans down would be easy for them.

Luffy - One Piece
I don't know if he could kill a titan on his own (without being provided a sword)... but his rubbery body and stretching powers would mean they couldn't easily eat him and keep him down. So at the very least he'd survive.

Alucard - Hellsing
He'd probably let them eat him first just to get close. But then he'd unleash his power and destroy them. And then probably eat them for good measure.

Ichika - Infinite Stratos
As long as he can recharge his armour... he could easily kill them. His blade could likely cut through them like butter. But he'd have to be really careful not to take on too many at once and use up all his energy (since the longer he uses that blade, the less energy he has.)
Houki could probably fight too, but most of the others would have problems since they're more projectile than sword based.

Anyone from Dragonball Z (even Krillin would be a beast with his kienzan).

Even Yamcha? :p

Most Section 9 Cyborgs (or military ones) - Ghost in the Shell.
Possibly because the cyborg bodies would be a lot tougher than humans and for them, provided their brain isn't destroyed, they can be easily rebuilt. Plus they have tachikomas and powered armours for when they want to get serious. But they also tend to focus more on guns than blades, which means taking down a titan might be tougher for them too (since gunfire doesn't really stop a titan... unless they hit the exact perfect spot). But when you can rip a tank apart with your bare hands... maybe that doesn't matter as much. (Especially if they provide the swords.)

Ehhh, they last longer but they fall like the rest.

Edward Elric - FMA (pre-ending of course)
He could easily fight using Alchemy. Cause the earth itself to change shapes and swallow up titans, leaving them vulnerable to his blades.

Ed would be good one on a few, but if he was swarmed he be done.

Luffy - One Piece
I don't know if he could kill a titan on his own (without being provided a sword)... but his rubbery body and stretching powers would mean they couldn't easily eat him and keep him down. So at the very least he'd survive.

Be based on each person, but for Luffy himself I don't think his punches would work all that well.

Alucard - Hellsing
He'd probably let them eat him first just to get close. But then he'd unleash his power and destroy them. And then probably eat them for good measure.

Yeah, it just be a bloody mess done in the longest of ways.

Ichika - Infinite Stratos
As long as he can recharge his armour... he could easily kill them. His blade could likely cut through them like butter. But he'd have to be really careful not to take on too many at once and use up all his energy (since the longer he uses that blade, the less energy he has.)
Houki could probably fight too, but most of the others would have problems since they're more projectile than sword based.

Since this is done in the AoT world (I'm guessing) he and the others be done the second they ran out of power.

Personally I would like to see someone's take if say someone with a death note and reaper eyes or Lelouch from CG entered AoT.

Even Yamcha could probably cut down titans. Though I should rephrase the anyone bit... Bulma, Korin, Yajirobe and a few others probably couldn't though. So any of the main characters (ones that actually fight) could take down titans.

Lelouch would probably be ok (if he had his knightmare). Though I don't know if his Geass would work on the titans. (In order for his power to work they have to understand his commands. But if they don't have any language then would they be affected?)
Suzaku would probably be better at cutting down titans in his knightmare though. (However, like Ichika, they'd have to worry about their power source. The element they use is specific to their world so they'd have a finite supply with no easy way to recharge.)

Deathnote users are screwed though. Most titans likely don't even have names so the shinigami eyes wouldn't do anything. (Though there would be a few that would be affected... but they'd be the minority.) Plus titan physiology doesn't work the same way as human's. Titans don't need to breathe, they can be impaled in the heart and keep going, they can be mangled and just keep regenerating. So using a heart attack to kill them wouldn't work, they'd just regenerate and get back up. At best it'd slow them down for a few minutes.

Most Z Fighters are at planet breaker level with their ki attacks so I'd imagine they could vaporize a titan pretty easily. (I don't think Yamcha or Chaotsu are planet breakers, but virtually all other Z fighters are. Even still they could probably utterly destroy a titan with their ki.) If, for some reason, that fails then they could fling titans into space. (I mean grab a titan, fly up and toss it off the planet. And into the sun...)

Also, I'd bet that even a single punch from Z Fighters would definitely screw up a titan. I mean they're strong enough to punch through mountains with ease and titans struggled with a wall. I don't think it'd be a stretch to say a single punch (in the neck) could kill a titan. I mean cannonballs can kill a titan if they hit the right spot. (It's just kinda small and hard to hit accurately with a cannon. Which makes sense... smooth bore cannons are not overly accurate at any longer distances to begin with.)

Also, I think another obvious answer here... Gundams.
Most titans are 3-15 meters tall. Gundams are usually 20 meters tall (and have heavy metal armour plus beam sabers). Plus most gundams fly. So they can easily camp above titans and rain all sorts of attacks down. Plus their sabers can easily carve through other gundams, who's metal would be tougher than titan skin, so it'd be no problem for them to cut through titans. Some gundams also have big laser cannons which can wreck space stations. Big lasers like that would certainly have no problem eliminating swaths of titans.

Itachi would survive in aot .. Well all the characters that got some sort of skill and power can survive without any problems. But characters like really weak maidens like Sakura, orihime..I would they would just die though

Sakura Haruno? Before or Shippuden and beyond version of her?
I haven't finished watching Naruto Shippuden. I kinda dropped watching it after itachi's death and the fourth shinobi war began. I will be picking it up again sometime.
Did she get strong or something?

I haven't finished watching Naruto Shippuden. I kinda dropped watching it after itachi's death and the fourth shinobi war began. I will be picking it up again sometime.
Did she get strong or something?

Her genin self couldn't handle the titans, but starting at Shippuden she could easily handle them and near the end she would destroy them easily.

Her genin self couldn't handle the titans, but starting at Shippuden she could easily handle them and near the end she would destroy them easily.
Well, may be but I highly doubt she would get a grip and do that, without seeking for naruto's help.
She never did anything on her own as far as I remember.

Back