Paid games or free games?

itommy

Credits
What are pros and cons of Paid games and free games? should I play Paid games or free games? which one is better? any one with some comments?

It all depends on the player, if they find a free game they like to play that's great. Same goes for players that might not so paid is a better option for them.

I think free games may have more players online, so free games like Fortnite, League of Legends, and Dota 2 maybe better if you care about having a large online gaming community to play with.

But, paid games like Halo and Call of Duty can be higher quality.

The term you get what you paid for works here, though free games like fornite would be the exception.

I think that, in general, paid games and free games both have their merits. It depends a lot on the games you play rather than the price, at least to me. I have a few free games on my android, for example, that are free or freemium that I don't pay for and absolutely love, and then other such games that are basically boring cookie cutters. Similarly, a paid game can be good or bad depending on your preferences and the level of development it's at. I recently bought a game that was in closed alpha, and I can't even play it mostly, so it feels like a bad purchase- so, that's another thing to be careful of.

Basically, my point is to worry less about free vs. paid, and more on the quality and type of games you like, because there can be good and bad in either case.

I feel some free games like Fortnite, League of Legends,etc may end up having more new features, chatacters, and levels added to the game more often because some free games have a lot of players who spend a lot of money yo upgrade their characters.

I think that, in general, paid games and free games both have their merits. It depends a lot on the games you play rather than the price, at least to me. I have a few free games on my android, for example, that are free or freemium that I don't pay for and absolutely love, and then other such games that are basically boring cookie cutters. Similarly, a paid game can be good or bad depending on your preferences and the level of development it's at. I recently bought a game that was in closed alpha, and I can't even play it mostly, so it feels like a bad purchase- so, that's another thing to be careful of.

Basically, my point is to worry less about free vs. paid, and more on the quality and type of games you like, because there can be good and bad in either case.

I agree, quality will out push anything, as proven by Nintendo.

Back