LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
I was so hyped in this game before that I even bought the Legendary Starter Pack in which I can acquire the Ares skin of Fernando when I started the game. Honestly, what I wanted to buy was Overwatch but it was too pricey that time so I just resorted to Paladins. Didn't regret it though. I love how the game develops along with the continuous booming of its community.

The graphic is dope! I have had to play it with my friends time and time again. Initially, I tried playing it on my PC but couldn't get the best fun until I switched to my PS4.

I play this sometimes because it was really nice game and the best of it the game was free to play on steam I really like the game it was like a shooter game and you need to win the game by pushing the cart.

I guess this game looks like Team Fortress and both games are from steam also. Both are free to play and there's no reason not to play this game. I guess this is addicting based on my friend because he really loves this game and he want me to play this too.

I've played this game an hour ago and the game was really nice it runs so smoothly for me its the best shooter games looks like cartoon its really nice game it reminds me on LoL.

This game of Paladins being as it is a game of shooting in first and third person, has its point of excitement for many people can have a good time.

Not against my fellow Overwatch peeps, but why isn't this in this year's World Cyber Games? I mean, if WCG could put something like Clash Royale and Honor of Kings, then why not include this one in the competition as well? Is it because the game is not balanced? (Just kidding, I enjoy Paladins as much as I enjoy Overwatch. Both are good games.)

Back