Xbox SX Palworld

recently bought this game for pc, taking me a while to get used to it, since its an early access game, I have encountered some problems walking up stairs or climbing walls, I end up in a falling loop animation. haha, I've submitted some glitches/bugs from the pause menu.

Still a fun game to play. I like the survival aspect

Is anyone playing this from PC or is it cross platform?

I saw this game advertised but never really paid any attention to it recently when I found out just how popular the game seems to be.

It is a game I would like to try myself when I have the time but I feel it is a game I would become addicted to so being cautious regarding that at the moment :)

I saw this game advertised but never really paid any attention to it recently when I found out just how popular the game seems to be.

It is a game I would like to try myself when I have the time but I feel it is a game I would become addicted to so being cautious regarding that at the moment :)
Meh already addicted to it whenever i get time i go catch pals lol

Once I'm able to do so, I want to make a server for this forum, I think it'll be fun to have one.

All the more reason to say it lol. Kunoichi plot as cm2 cm2 would say.
lol I would let myself be captured if the PLOT kunoichi was Tifa or Asuka from the Senran Kagura series lol

Back