Paper Mario 3DS cameos?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, since the first two sequel games had references to the prior Paper Mario games in some way (Bow and Parakerry's cameos in Thousand Year Door, the catch cards in Super Paper Mario), what will be the 3DS game's equivalent?

Maybe stickers of the characters? Heck, if stickers have effects in this game, we might have interactive cameos!

I think in my humble opinion there will be reference of those characters from the previous games.

It'll be interesting to see these characters in some way or form... And it'll be interesting if we can interact with them somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would want to talk to them or maybe even fight them

It would be cool to be able to recruit one of the older partners.

i would love that if there were at least 8 new ones too

Have them all return? Good idea, but it seems like a lot of effort to bring back more than twenty fully playable characters in a Mario RPG.

Have them all return? Good idea, but it seems like a lot of effort to bring back more than twenty fully playable characters in a Mario RPG.
That would be the best thing ever!over 20 partners!
biggrin.gif

As cool as that'd be to have your old partners, It'd probably won't happen.

Ron Jeremy should have a Cameo... seems like he is the Cameo King.. could help Paper Mario in becoming even more of a classic!
Smilie_v2_Donkey_Kong.gif

or wait.. maybe Schwarzenegger should show up!! Seems like he is out of a job anyways! It worked great in the expendables and the last terminator... and they made JUst as much sense as Paper Mario!!

Back