Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Nintendo officially announced Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for the Switch, with plans on releasing the game at some point in 2024. Based on what's shown in the trailer, it seems that the Switch version of The Thousand-Year Door will be authentic to the GameCube original, even retaining its more controversial elements, like the noose that can be seen in one of the game's areas. The only real difference will be enhanced graphics, as the Switch version of The Thousand-Year Door will be presented in HD.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door looks like a nice Mario game for the Switch.

This is one of my favorite Mario games of all time. Not surprising.....GameCube had a lot of games that I liked.
*happily sobs into their tissue while watching the trailer*

My bro couldn't tell the difference and said "It looks the same". I know there are slight differences but what can we say about what we all want to hear? What gender is the purple spirit Vivian?

I swear Nintendo is just reading my thoughts. When I was playing through Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story I decided after I replay all the M&L games I'd go back and play SMRPG for the first time. Then boom it gets a remake. Since I replayed Paper Mario earlier in the year I wanted to replay TTYD because it's a game that I like, but not as much as everyone else. I remember it being a slog to go through and not liking it as much as the original. So I decided to do that after SMRPG. Then boom it also gets a remake.

I swear Nintendo is just reading my thoughts. When I was playing through Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story I decided after I replay all the M&L games I'd go back and play SMRPG for the first time. Then boom it gets a remake. Since I replayed Paper Mario earlier in the year I wanted to replay TTYD because it's a game that I like, but not as much as everyone else. I remember it being a slog to go through and not liking it as much as the original. So I decided to do that after SMRPG. Then boom it also gets a remake.

Think of wanting to play a remake of Skies of Arcadia next please....

Never played the Gamecube version so I guess Ill give this a shot...eventually.

I will definitely be getting this game when it comes out. One can never have too many Mario games.

Back