PC or Mac?

What computer operating system do you use?

• Windows (any version)

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Mac OS (any version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linux (any fork)

• Other

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Or Linux for that matter. What brand of computer operating system do you use and why?

For myself, I just use Windows, at least at the moment. I am trying to also install a Linux based operating system as an alternative, I just keep forgetting to get round to it.

Windows XP at the moment. When I get a new computer I'm hoping for Windows 8.1 or 10.

I'm using Windows 10, I use Windows for gaming mostly. I have used other OS, but it seems that Windows is the one that I keep on using.

Windows for the game library, but right now we're primarily an Apple household. My gaming laptop is on its last leg so I use it sparingly. We already had a Macbook Air and my wife got another one for her job so that's what I primarily use. It's nice and fast, but no right click on the touchpad is annoying.

Windows PC's for me and my family, and various versions of Windows. I wouldn't ever get an apple computer unless I won one for free- too overpriced, too difficult to upgrade for a reasonable price, and just... apple. I personally dislike the company. I don't need anything fancy or popular at all, I just want whats works, and works well; apple's ridiculous price point with the exact same or better service I can get via a custom built computer for less then half the price just doesn't work well for us.

My husband's messed around with Linux before, but in general we prefer Windows since essentially all games will run it. He's running 10, and I'm still on seven until we can get it upgraded. I think I'm leaving my Surface Pro 2 on 8.1 because it works fine as it is and I don't want to hassle with my art programs deciding they don't like windows 10 or something. I figure around the 8.1 starts becoming unsupported, I'll likely want to upgrade the hardware anyway to a new tablet of some sort for art.

I'm currently using a Windows 10 PC, with Windows being the only operating system I've used, so I'm going to have to say I prefer it, obviously. However, I wouldn't mind trying out a Mac someday. :p

I can't stand mac and I'm not entirely sure why, but I prefer the pc(windows 7) to be exact. I don't like windows 8, which is why I run a program called classic shell so my 8 feels like 7. :grin:

Back