Pepsi Man

Drake

Full GL Member
Credits
Were you aware of the game Pepsi Man for the PlayStation? If not, this video could acquaint you to it:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMY4QzulnLw[/video]

You control Pepsi's mascot appropriately named Pepsi Man as you help him traverse city and neighborhood streets. If you'd notice, the gameplay has a striking resemblance to Temple Run. I've come to think that Pepsi Man is the father of endless runner games. What do you think?

who the hell came up with this? It reminds me of the 7 up game on SNES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTs-ncogUQ

I already know about Pepsi Man and I replayed the game a few months ago. And you know what? It's still pretty fun! Sure, it has frustrating moments, like the parts where you are chased by that BIG Pepsi can and obstacles keep coming from the front, but man, does it tingle my childhood sensors or what. I think it's a really good game even if it's just one big interactive Pepsi commercial.

That'd be funny if it was the original endless runner! Pepsi just keeps on going! And pepsi man - who doesn't remember him, huh? He's as memorable as...as...can't remember the name of him right now...that other memorable guy!

Demon_Skeith said:
I want to know where the coke game is.
Lol. Maybe you'd like to develop one for the PS4? :)

Conker said:
I already know about Pepsi Man and I replayed the game a few months ago. And you know what? It's still pretty fun! Sure, it has frustrating moments, like the parts where you are chased by that BIG Pepsi can and obstacles keep coming from the front, but man, does it tingle my childhood sensors or what. I think it's a really good game even if it's just one big interactive Pepsi commercial.
I've tried the game before too and I also enjoyed it a lot. I don't know if I enjoyed it because it's one of the very first 3D games that I have played or because its gameplay was simply fun. I'm gonna try to replay it this week if I find a ROM of the game. I'll play it using my emulator. :grin:

Back