Multi Persona 3, 4 and 5 is coming to Xbox and PS5

Limitations that would have been no issue if they just put it on the PS3 :squint:
Exactly. Idk why they chose the PS Portable of all things.
J

There’s two Persona 2’s:
Innocent Sin
Eternal Punishment

It’s interesting how the PS1 and PSP releases were swapped with which one we got and which one we didn’t get outside of Japan.
At least on the Vita you can get the PSP version of IS and the PS1 version of EP so you're not not completely blocked from playing both.

Remember guys, Persona 1, and both Persona 2’s don’t exist.
And if you had Persona 1 would you want Revelations or the Japanese version.

Maybe one day they will get the love they deserve.
Hopefully it'll be the final announcement they make. It's so sad seeing P1 and P2 represented in the anniversary art and get merch, but are still pushed to the side by the other 3.

I'm guessing the games aren't date heavy enough.
Yeah, there's no dating or anything for the most part. They're just a straight forward RPG. I don't even think they could do anything in a remaster to make it more like modern Persona, but still they should get another final chance. And put them on something that's not a niche Playstation console.

Yeah, there's no dating or anything for the most part. They're just a straight forward RPG. I don't even think they could do anything in a remaster to make it more like modern Persona, but still they should get another final chance. And put them on something that's not a niche Playstation console.

One would think they get remade from the ground up to fall in line with modern persona games.

One would think they get remade from the ground up to fall in line with modern persona games.
I don't know how they could make it fall in line with modern Persona. Those three play more like SMT. It would be really hard to make some kind of calendar system and social links.

I don't know how they could make it fall in line with modern Persona. Those three play more like SMT. It would be really hard to make some kind of calendar system and social links.
Idk how I'd feel about them doing a complete overhaul just to appeal to mainstream Persona fans. Feels like a sellout type move, or they're embarrassed or something.

Idk how I'd feel about them doing a complete overhaul just to appeal to mainstream Persona fans. Feels like a sellout type move, or they're embarrassed or something.
Yeah, if they do a rerelease they should just keep Shin Megami Tensei in the title so people know it plays more like that.

Back