Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

In a extreme lol wut moment from the Game Rewards, it was revealed that Persona 5 character Joker is coming to smash bros as DLC! No info was given when Joker will start stealing Smashing hearts.

I have no hype for this character since I've never played Persona 5. I did joke about this with my friend who loves Persona by saying Joker would be in because he and the Smash announcer have the same VA and it turned out to be true.

I was already planning on getting P5 (I tried P4, but I didn't like how if the main character died you went back to your last save,) so maybe we'll get P5 on Switch. I heard that there are save points mid dungeons so that'll fix the problem greatly.

I have no hype for this character since I've never played Persona 5. I did joke about this with my friend who loves Persona by saying Joker would be in because he and the Smash announcer have the same VA and it turned out to be true.

I was already planning on getting P5 (I tried P4, but I didn't like how if the main character died you went back to your last save,) so maybe we'll get P5 on Switch. I heard that there are save points mid dungeons so that'll fix the problem greatly.

the hype is mostly because he was announced, no one saw it coming.

Back