Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
The new teaser is up:

Translation from Siliconera:
“What are your thoughts on the Phantom Thieves?”

New female character: “It’s wonderful thing to help other people… but if I had to say, I don’t like them. I just have a feeling that the way the Phantom Thieves doesn’t help fix the world or help anyone. In the end, I think those are things you must fix yourself.”

Persona 5: The Royal is in development for PlayStation 4. Atlus will share more information on April 24, 2019

I wonder how it will work with people who already beat the game. I really don't want to replay the game just to get what I assume will be a couple of hours of new content.

Wonder about that myself, hopefully they will clarify that with the next scheduled info...

would it have killed them just to announce it all now?
Yeah they should have just announced it in detail already. Not a fan of this withholding gaming information stuff myself.

Read from gematsu on ATLUS' Persona 5 S with a hidden calling card on the webpage:

P5S-Site_04-02-19.jpg

P5S | 公式サイト

April 25, 2019.

We will show you a new Phantom Thieves that will turn the world’s cognition on its head.

We are energized by voices that seek satisfaction.

Once again, we will take your heart at the Ryougoku Kokugikan.

—From the Phantom Thieves.

Read from gematsu on ATLUS' Persona 5 S with a hidden calling card on the webpage:

P5S-Site_04-02-19.jpg

P5S | 公式サイト

April 25, 2019.

We will show you a new Phantom Thieves that will turn the world’s cognition on its head.

We are energized by voices that seek satisfaction.

Once again, we will take your heart at the Ryougoku Kokugikan.

—From the Phantom Thieves.

the month has just become that much longer.

Just read this, so I wonder if P5 S is indeed P5 for the Switch:

Wario64 on Twitter

"On top of Persona 5 (Switch) being in Best Buy's employee system, there is also a listing for Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Switch"

some pics of Persona 5 R, the new character and western release teaser:
y_5cc03e175ebd3_thumb.jpg

y_5cc041d2d76d9_thumb.jpg

y_5cc041f50213a_thumb.jpg

y_5cc041f4e03a7_thumb.jpg

Next info update will be on May 9.

Joker in civilian trench coat looks cool and I wonder if the guy in the pic is indeed the human version of Morgana:
Persona-5-The-Royal_2019_04-24-19_015.jpg

without a doubt.
Dualshockers said the human morgana is fantasizing about Ann in the pic lol wonder what will happen on valentine's day if joker is dating Ann with Morgana can be human now...

Read that Persona 5 Royal will have undisclosed bonuses for players with PS4 Persona 5 save data. Wonder what...

Just saw a new Trailer:

So we have to completely replay the game, damn, I should have just waited for this version.

It looks worth it though, buying and replaying the new version with the story changes/additions and a lot of new contents. With them saying:
  • We’re making the volume of the newly implemented third semester to go beyond the expectations of those who have experienced the volume of Persona 4 Golden.

Back