Petition for Lucas as DLC

I want my Lucas back. Though I also want my Young Link back. Which should happen now that MM3DS is coming out.

https://www.change.org/p/masahiro-sakurai-add-lucas-as-dlc-for-super-smash-brothers-wii-u-and-3ds

So I came across this and someone put together a petition to get Lucas as dlc. I feel Lucas is going to get in anyway, but I signed it. What do you guys think?

It is a waste of time to bother with any petitions concerning Nintendo as they do not accept unsolicited ideas. For those who do not know what that means here is the process: http://www.ehow.com/how_8361245_solicit-ideas.html(I've had to post this to numerous people many times in the past three years).

Well petitions usually aren't listened too or if the petitioners listen they might be asking in the wrong way. It definitely needs to be an unbiased decision and Lucas isn't that big of a character to become a lot of work to become DLC. Sure he has minor differences but with custom moves that makes it even more unlikely for this to happen. Unless the are a ton of People that would get this DLC that aren't fans they would not do this anyways and that's what I think. If I was Nintendo and I was a business professional I would try to support them in a more effective and crowd pleasing way so we don't keep getting these Mother/EB petitions and complaints all the time. geez And keep in mind Lucas was in an obscure Jrpg almost no one knows about unless they use ROMs and in that case they might as well find out how to get DLC illegally if you use that logic.

I was never a big Lucas fan but I would like to see him return to smash.

Lucas was my main man. I miss him terribly.

Indeed. He was my number one. I don't feel okay with putting my street and stuff though, and Nintendo never responds anyways. But it's nice to wish.

At least we have his special moves in the form of customs. Freeze just seems harder to move around though.

To be honest, as neat as this is... I think there are better characters to focus on. If they have to decide between 'remake Lucas for Smash Bros 4' and say, 'Make Ridley or King K Rool as a new playable character'... I'll take the latter any day.

To be honest, as neat as this is... I think there are better characters to focus on.  If they have to decide between 'remake Lucas for Smash Bros 4' and say, 'Make Ridley or King K Rool as a new playable character'... I'll take the latter any day.

Wow this is truly offensive, I can't believe you posted that.

earthbound_mother3__no_crying_until_the_end_by_anarchymarie-d60ue84.jpg

To be honest, as neat as this is... I think there are better characters to focus on.  If they have to decide between 'remake Lucas for Smash Bros 4' and say, 'Make Ridley or King K Rool as a new playable character'... I'll take the latter any day.

Why do people want Ridley anyway? It's not a creative fighter, I can guarantee hev won't be fun to use. At least Lucas has an actual move set. And there's a reason King K. Rool isn't playable. Mainly that he's been replaced by bongo people, but he's owned by Rare. Plus you're like the only person I know who wants K. Rool. There are tons of people who want Lucas back.

There are way, way more people who want K Rool and Ridley than you think. The polls for the game had them top it since about 2011.

And their movesets possibilities are certainly more interesting. Just ask anyone who's played Donkey Kong Country 2 or any Metroid game.

I have played both of those games and asked myself that question. Lucas 4 life.

I can assume King K. Rool plays like Dedede and Ridley would play like Charizard without the Flamethrower or Rock Smash so think like a Captain Falcon and Charizard combination perhaps. Lucas can have his Project M moves (attack up for neutral special, which boosts smash attack power) and he has a different style of down smash and grab so I can see him being a more popular character. Faster ones are the most fun to see competitively anyways (the way I see it). So I'm just saying... They are both decent ideas but Lucas was already in Brawl.?

Back