Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Sea of Thieves is getting a little bit savvier when Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean arrives for a brand-new original story. The free update coming to Sea of Thieves on June 22 was announced as part of the Xbox and Bethesda Showcase.

Titles Sea of Thieves: A Pirate's Life, the free update brings a brand new original storyline featuring Jack Sparrow. Plus an appearance with Davy Jones, though it's unclear if any of the original voice actors are reprising their roles for the game.

Very jealous of Xbox players because this is one of the exclusives that I would love to see on PS. I know we're getting a pirate/ship game at some point from Ubisoft but knowing Ubisoft, it won't be as good.

100%. It's honestly one of the coolest crossovers ever because it just fits so well and it's from a series that everyone likes. Who doesn't want to see Pirates of the Caribbean in their favourite game?!

Would be interesting to see what other shows and movies they can partner up with. Might be the start of something. I remember Fortnite having their first collaboration and then it just got bigger and bigger.

+1 on that. It's actually what ruined the game in the end, to be honest. It just ended up being a huge marketing thing where everything felt like an ad. The OG Fortnite was so much fun :(

Would be interesting to see what other shows and movies they can partner up with. Might be the start of something. I remember Fortnite having their first collaboration and then it just got bigger and bigger.
There's always lots of possibilities but this one fits very well into the game.

Reactions: Ash
Yeah, it really does. I actually think they could have done a lot more especially with some more characters from the movie. I'm struggling to think of some similar themed movies/shows that might fit into the game tbh

Yeah, it really does. I actually think they could have done a lot more especially with some more characters from the movie. I'm struggling to think of some similar themed movies/shows that might fit into the game tbh
Yeah, it's going to be more to do with at sea. I watched the showcase and it looked fun!

Back