Place to read.....

My room has always been the place.

I usually read in my house somewhere. I normally read in my room but I'll sometimes read elsewhere in my house depending on what is going on.

I sometimes read the news on news websites when I am bored watching TV, or doing house work.

I like to read more in the summer when I can sit outside. We have a bench swing & picnic table I sit at. It’s nice because it’s in our fenced enclosure so I have my furbabies outside with me.

I like to read more in the summer when I can sit outside. We have a bench swing & picnic table I sit at. It’s nice because it’s in our fenced enclosure so I have my furbabies outside with me.

I have a swing on my front porch so I could do this same thing but it gets REALLY hot during the summer where I'm at to the point that I would be uncomfortable.

I have a swing on my front porch so I could do this same thing but it gets REALLY hot during the summer where I'm at to the point that I would be uncomfortable.
Our walkout basement to our enclosure is facing the north side so it's cooler there under the shade from the house. Plus we're on cement which cools it more.

Back