Planet Ads FOTM competition

Garethlover

Awards
Credits
I voted for Gaming Force.

If ppl in here wants this forum to win, everybody on this forum must vote.

No one is probably voting due to the fact you must have 10 posts for your vote to even count...

I joined, got my 10 posts, and voted.

QUOTE (Kisame @ July 02, 2008 03:25 pm) No one is probably voting due to the fact you must have 10 posts for your vote to even count...
The reason why its 10 posts required so that you post will count is that I dont want ppl to leave. And besides its not like I ask everybody to make 1000 posts so that your vote will count. I just want 10 posts so that your vote will count. And 10 posts is not much. I mean what if I required 100 or 1000 posts?? I think ppl can easily make 100 or 1000 posts if they really really care and fight for this forum and really want this forum to win. This shows how desperate and dedicated you really are to the this forum.

QUOTE (Garethlover @ July 04, 2008 08:49 am) QUOTE (Kisame @ July 02, 2008 03:25 pm) No one is probably voting due to the fact you must have 10 posts for your vote to even count...
The reason why its 10 posts required so that you post will count is that I dont want ppl to leave. And besides its not like I ask everybody to make 1000 posts so that your vote will count. I just want 10 posts so that your vote will count. And 10 posts is not much. I mean what if I required 100 or 1000 posts?? I think ppl can easily make 100 or 1000 posts if they really really care and fight for this forum and really want this forum to win. This shows how desperate and dedicated you really are to the this forum.
this is true but I only have about 8-9 true loyal members on this forum and I don't think they make 100-1000 posts for this forum.

QUOTE (Typewriter @ July 04, 2008 11:43 pm) Sorry, but that site is too laggy to post. If you don't mind because I can't get the 10 posts.
it don't matter. I request that long ago anyways. for those of you who voted thank you.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ July 04, 2008 08:38 am) this is true but I only have about 8-9 true loyal members on this forum and I don't think they make 100-1000 posts for this forum.
Really?? OMG thats sad.

Typewriter: What do you mean? Today its the last day to vote so vote now.

It will be very exciting to see who the winner will be. Time is amost up everybody, so thos of you who hasnt voted should vote now.

QUOTE (Garethlover @ July 05, 2008 11:42 am) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ July 04, 2008 08:38 am) this is true but I only have about 8-9 true loyal members on this forum and I don't think they make 100-1000 posts for this forum.
Really?? OMG thats sad.

Typewriter: What do you mean? Today its the last day to vote so vote now.

It will be very exciting to see who the winner will be. Time is amost up everybody, so thos of you who hasnt voted should vote now.
I know it's sad
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
but I think were going to win.

Hopefully GF will win so let's keep our hopes up!

Also, if you required that they post at least 100 or 1000 times, I'm pretty sure no one would vote...

No offense, but that site doesn't seem to get a lot of posts anyway. I'm not sure how many people go to it. I joined and started posting and there hasn't been a lot of new posts since I joined.

Either way, I hope we win.

QUOTE (Kisame @ July 05, 2008 12:52 pm) Hopefully GF will win so let's keep our hopes up!

Also, if you required that they post at least 100 or 1000 times, I'm pretty sure no one would vote...
That means that you have to be active.

Its too late for vote now. And the winner is.......... Gaming Force.

I will put a redirect link to this forum and the admin of this forrum has to choose from haveing a banner on the banner rotation or Text Ads. Ill PM the admin to choose from these two.
Congratulations

And Seaofclouds: I posted after your post.

And I posted in pther threads too. See my forum.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ July 07, 2008 09:51 am) sorry, you must have the wrong forum. this is gamingforce not gamme force lol. anyways thanks to all who voted.
...lol.. sorry it was a spelling mistake. I mean Gaming Force.

We won! Sweetness! Thanks everyone who voted!

Back