Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
A review has been posted on the video game Plants Vs Zombies.

Read it here

Lol that game's a classic. I always doubted it for it's 2D style graphics but i was proved wrong by its gameplay.

Nice review. Been looking into buying it on my Android phone..but am still unsure! Anyone have anything else to convince me with to buy it?

I am honestly not to impressed with Plants vs Zombie. It is fun the first few times playing,but after awhile it gets reputitive . My brother seems to love it though.

Great review though, keep up the good work.
Did you complete the game (i'm talking about the story mode, survival and puzzles of the full/paid version of the game)

I did judge this game by its appearance at first, but once I starting playing it I couldn't get enough.

I wonder when they are going to make plants vs zombies 2 and stop just porting this game over to other systems and devices.

I used to love this game, but it seems that the play back ability has deminished with me beating the game. The game overall though was awesome!

Nice review, but a bit lacking on what exactly makes the game great. I've seen a full run through of the game's story mode on Youtube as well as played a couple levels myself, and I really enjoyed it, despite playing on a relatively laggy computer.

I bought it for 4.99$ from Blackberry App World and I must say it is pretty awesome! Maybe a little schematic but new plans absolutely improve gameplay ;)

For such a simple concept the game manages to have alot of depth while still being really fun. I liked the various modes you could enter and the fact it managed to have little add-ons that made continued play worthwhile. Best of all my copy was nice and free!

I was so surprised how awesome this game way. When I first looked at it I wasn't sure, but then I got a free trial on my computer and I had a lot of fun with it. Good buy.

PLants and zombies just showed us that graphics aint everything, it would still all boil down to game play and how something like a simple game like that would make us addicted into playing it over and over again

Back