Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What is one PS3 game you want to play before you move onto PS4?

I want to play valkyria chronicles again before I get a PS4.

Although I have the PS4, one game that I like to play on the ps3 still is Kingdom Hearts 1.5... Though I still play Ghosts on the ps3 as well - I have it on the ps4. 

If the PS4 was backwards compatible I'd lose my mind.. lol but alas. Currently, there's not really any games that I'd like to play before moving on to the PS4.. unfortunately my ps3 is starting to collect dust. :( I've played all the great games that it had to offer.

Lienx said:
If the PS4 was backwards compatible I'd lose my mind.. lol but alas. Currently, there's not really any games that I'd like to play before moving on to the PS4.. unfortunately my ps3 is starting to collect dust. :( I've played all the great games that it had to offer.
I agree, I would love to play some of my childhood games again, or if there was the whole PS2 library on the PSN that would be awesome.

I have already move to PS4, but the last game I played on my PS3 was FFXIV. I am currently playing (taking summer off) that game on PS4 and the upgrade from PS3 was night and day. Once you guys upgrade to PS4 you will never look back at PS3 again.

Greg

I personally am keeping my PS3 even now that I have the PS4. There are just too many games that you can't play on PS4 yet to get rid of the PS3.

I see no reason why it shouldn't be backwards compatible, that's thousands of games that are rendered unusable if you only own the latest system.

That being said, I'd have to go with call of duty ghosts.

Back