Playing mobile games for gift cards.

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Something I noticed tends to get advertised a lot and it sometimes can seem like it is too good to be true is the ability to play mobile games to earn gift cards. Mistplay is one app I have heard of that allows you to play games on your mobile phone and then claim gift cards with the points you earn through playing games.

Many people who I have spoken to who have tried apps like Mistplay have either said it is really good and does work or have said it's really not worth the time you have to put in.

Have you ever played mobile games to earn credits for gift cards? Have you ever had any luck with any of the apps that offer this service?

I have never tried it because I have always seen it as a scam and waste of my time. Maybe some of them are legit, I don't really know.

I've heard of people using Mistplay and others. I might try one day but for now, I think I'm better off saving the tiny memory of my phone to only stuff I want to use.

I use a pay to play mobile game app JustPlay for Android to earn a few dollars from Paypal every few months from playing mobile games, and watching mobile ads.

I also sometimes play games I found on Swagbucks to earn a few extra dollars per month.

Last edited:
I use a pay to play mobile game app JustPlay for Android to earn a few dollars from Paypal every few months from playing mobile games, and watching mobile ads.

I also sometimes play games I found on Swagbucks to earn a few extra dollars per month.
I have used Swagbucks a couple of times in the past but not for games.

Back