Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from Pushquare:

PS5 pre-orders have been going up on a shop by shop basis, and everyone's been scrambling trying to secure their console. As we've seen several times over the last few days, however, stock allocations are vanishing within minutes of store pages going live for orders.

So fast is the PS5 selling out, in fact, that it's breaking pre-order records at some retailers. Currys PC World in the UK is one such example. According to a press release, the technology store ran dry of PS5 pre-orders in just 10 minutes online and four hours in physical shops, smashing previous records. The retailer is yet to confirm whether it'll be allocated more stock.

This is obviously only one case, but as we've said, many retailers have sold out within moments. We wouldn't be surprised if this demand means PS5 will break more pre-order records too.

It will be interesting to see the sales figures after a months especially with all this COVID stuff still happening around the world.

I wonder how long we need to wait for good deals on used/refurbished PS5 after a while from people who bought preorders of the PS5.

Second wave of UK's PS5 pre-orders were quick to sell out too, read from pushsquare:

After a number of UK retailers confirmed they would today have extra PlayStation 5 pre-orders available for those who missed out last week, the second wave has also sold out at a speedy pace. The likes of Amazon UK, GAME, Smyths Toys, Currys, and Argos all made their latest PS5 allocation available throughout Friday morning, but it appears that demand is still at an all-time high as various sites broke under the traffic heading their way. With this second allocation of pre-orders now sold out, it is unclear whether or not any more PS5 consoles will be up for pre-purchase between now and the November launch.

I still don't get why they are pre-order, the PS5 has very little launch day titles and then it gathers dust?

Indeed. Ps5 needs more PLOT launch titles lol

I still don't get why they are pre-order, the PS5 has very little launch day titles and then it gathers dust?

Maybe a lot of people this year decided to be Twitch and YouTube streamers, and video game bloggers where they need a PS5 to stream the little launch day titles for fans, and hopefully, make money from ads and sponsorships.

I keep seeing it everywhere on Gaming Latest, what the hell is PLOT lol?

I keep seeing it everywhere on Gaming Latest, what the hell is PLOT lol?

PLOT is everything and anything Sexual related to the Beautiful Female Species lol

A gif Illustration on the subject lol:
9LmXXyv.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ash
FINALLY! I won't go crazy trying to figure out what the hell PLOT is now. Thank you lmao

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Back