Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I like to say there is some good news here, but there is none. Just some bad news from the PlayStation Blog today, Sony announced that the price of PlayStation Plus will be increasing.

Starting September 22nd, 2016 prices for PlayStation Plus memberships will change to $59.99 USD/ $69.99 CAD for twelve months and $24.99 USD/$29.99 CAD for three months. The monthly plan will change to $11.99 CAD in Canada, and remain $9.99 USD in the U.S.

But do not despair in the price, I suggest watching a site called Kinja Deals which usually post updates about PlayStation Plus at a discount of $10 or $11 dollars. I'm sure there will be more to either stock up cheap or still buy PS Plus at the same price in the near future.

$10 is $10 and its sure to increase again in the future. For me I'm still on free online PS3, so this hike makes my stomach turn more when I do get a PS4.
Right, it's not a huge price hike, it just sucks they are raising the price but adding nothing. It also sucks to have to pay a subscription fee for Xbox and PS4, it's a 100+ dollars a year I don't like to spend. :p

Right, it's not a huge price hike, it just sucks they are raising the price but adding nothing. It also sucks to have to pay a subscription fee for Xbox and PS4, it's a 100+ dollars a year I don't like to spend. :p

Most likely a reason I could never own both a Xbox and PS4, I can't afford all the online pay.

Back