Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So to Playstation plus owners, how is this service now a days? I know when I have to finally get a PS4 I'm going to have to shove out the yearly money for a subscription just so I can online game when I want to.

Honestly, I've never needed the PS+ for games I bought that needed it.

Before I said it was junk but with 3 games given per month eventually it's worth it. I am a little annoyed that lately they have been giving full games that are actually just little demos and calling it a ps+ version but overall it's worth it. With only the purchase of two games I was going to buy anyway, I saved $60 which paid it off. I bought a lot more than that too.

It's worth it.

Honestly? I really haven't made much use of it for the past few months. Between being busy/working and playing other games plus the fact that it just hasn't offered me anything I really want to play. (Lately it's been offering mostly indie stuff, which is cool I guess, but most of them I'm just not overly interested in.)

Plus the fact that I haven't been able to get near the PS4 for the most part due to a sibling who is consumed by Destiny.

Honestly? I really haven't made much use of it for the past few months. Between being busy/working and playing other games plus the fact that it just hasn't offered me anything I really want to play. (Lately it's been offering mostly indie stuff, which is cool I guess, but most of them I'm just not overly interested in.)

Plus the fact that I haven't been able to get near the PS4 for the most part due to a sibling who is consumed by Destiny.

Tell your sibling to get on PS3 and I'll kick their butt :p

That probably wouldn't end in your favour. Plus we kinda don't have Destiny for PS3... We only have PS4 version. (When you get a PS4 it might be worth it for you to pick up the special edition version if you haven't already bought Taken King and/or the other DLCs too. Or the Destiny sequel if they go that route and you have a PS4 then.)

That probably wouldn't end in your favour. Plus we kinda don't have Destiny for PS3... We only have PS4 version. (When you get a PS4 it might be worth it for you to pick up the special edition version if you haven't already bought Taken King and/or the other DLCs too. Or the Destiny sequel if they go that route and you have a PS4 then.)

I'm not getting anymore Destiny till Destiny 2 on PS4. And yes I have the TTK, got a good deal on ebay for it Btw, how is your connection to destiny on the PS4? Any server issues?

Honestly the games for ps4 have been pretty poor recently but the overall online experience is far better and I am perfectly fine to pay for it if that helps.

Honestly the games for ps4 have been pretty poor recently but the overall online experience is far better and I am perfectly fine to pay for it if that helps.

What about "SUPER meatboy". I just saw that is for free. That sounds like a free hit of the decade! lol

It's annoying to be honest that playstation now require you to pay them to play online. It was one of the best things about playstation before but then I guess now that the PS4 is much better than the Xbox one then know people will still buy the console even though you have to pay for online.

Back