Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The official launch date for PlayStation Stars in North and South America will be October 5. This follows the Japan and Asia launch date of September 29, as promised. PlayStation Stars will then be launched in Europe and Australia the following week on October 13. Exact timing isn't available at this time.

PlayStation Stars users will immediately be granted a digital collectible just by joining the loyalty program. The first reward will be the Star Gazer Telescope, which is assumedly just a normal telescope. Other rewards available when PlayStation stars launches include Ape Escape's Punto the gondolier, a PocketStation, mascots Toro and Kuro celebrating, and other digital collectibles.

For those who aren't interested in digital rewards, the PlayStation Stars loyalty points may prove more attractive. These loyalty points can be used to claim any number of rewards from the PlayStation Stars catalog, which includes PSN wallet funds, games, and other PlayStation Store offerings. Expect details on how to earn loyalty points and what kind of rewards will be available to purchase starting when PlayStation Stars launches on October 13th 2022.

PlayStation Stars loyalty program sounds like a nice program. I hope it turns out well.

Can't wait to see what it's like. Things like the PSN wallet and games rewards will be very interesting to redeem

PlayStation Stars loyalty program sounds like a nice program. I hope it turns out well.
I'm not so sure about that. Sounds like a Pay to Play rewards scheme. For example, one of the benefits promised is higher quality customer service. Either directly or indirectly you're participating in a programs that alleges priority and higher quality customer service. I don't like the scheme.

Just read an article that you need to buy the game through PSN without using wallet funds to get points. Seems pointless

Back