Playstation Vita!

Shiny Zoroark

Official N3DSC Shiny Zoroark
Awards
Credits
[font=comic sans ms, cursive]How many of you are buying the PSVita? I am! Its really cool at first i thought it was garbage but then i went to a Gamestop one day and they a demo out and it is the bomb! I still like my 3DS better tho.... But the first game im getting is Uncharted The golden abyss
biggrin.gif
[/font]

The Vita is a consideration to me but not quite yet a purchase. I'd like to dig a little deeper first (I haven't bothered to check on this but the guy from E.B Games told me it doesn't play PSP games), although I want that new Modnation Racers.

i was going to get it. but my friend told me that it was also a phone so i was like ok cool, i need a new phone so ill get that! well its not a phone like he said...so no more vita for me.

I think for now, Its a pass. I am perfectly happy with my 3DS and I tried the PSVita, but, truth be told, I have better things to spend my money on.

I still have to try it!
It looks kinda cool, so I might get one if the price drops to around $100-$150

I still have to try it!
It looks kinda cool, so I might get one if the price drops to around $100-$150

same camp. If the price is right I might.

It's an impressive piece of kit from the videos I've seen. I hope they can make a success of it.

But yeah, there's other things I'd spend my money on first. I'd also really like to get a good tablet and it probably gets priority. But I just got all the money together for a new laptop I'm going to get at some point, so I'm not going to be getting the tablet any time soon. So yeah, the vita is way down on the list. I think it's pretty cool anyway.

i was going to get it. but my friend told me that it was also a phone so i was like ok cool, i need a new phone so ill get that! well its not a phone like he said...so no more vita for me.

He might've been thinking of the Xperia Play... it's an android phone with downloadable Playstation and PSP games.

Xperia-PLAY_Black_CA03_screen2-580x364.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im considering it...

Yeah, these silly phone fanboys need to know one thing.

A "phone" is for contacting people. Full stop.
A "smartphone" is for doing that... plus a lot more, basically.

Something that just does the "lot more", such as internet browsing, playing games, and whatever is NOT a phone if it doesn't have the basic function of a phone.
After all, do you not say "I'm going to phone someone"?

Back