Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Anyone here pick up this new headset?

I have not had time to check it, but I trust Sony to have built something that is worth every penny that anyone is going to spend on it.

I'm considering picking it up, would like to try it out beforehand though. Might need to play one of my mates.

I might upgrade to VR2 at some point, I currently have the first PSVR. I barely use it though to be honest with you, and I plan on getting a nice gaming rig with my next paycheck so I wonder if it'll be worth getting the Oculus over the PSVR2...

I might upgrade to VR2 at some point, I currently have the first PSVR. I barely use it though to be honest with you, and I plan on getting a nice gaming rig with my next paycheck so I wonder if it'll be worth getting the Oculus over the PSVR2...

Hopefully you like VR, it makes me dizzy.

I went into my local Game store to Try it out but they didn't have one in haha. I'll have to try again in a few weeks.

They posted this:

“We’re pleased to share that we are currently testing the ability for PlayStation VR2 players to access additional games on PC to offer even more game variety in addition to the PlayStation VR2 titles available through PlayStation 5. We hope to make this support available in 2024, so stay tuned for more updates.”

I have a PSVR2 headset, I only play a handful of games on it though. But now that it will officially work for personal computers now I expect that will open up the library a bit, hopefully

I like the idea of VR, but my left eye had a stroke about 10 years ago. And it only has 40% of the vision it once has. So VR doesn't work for me.

Back