Pokémon hitting the Switch

jviloriab96

Credits
A few days ago, The Pokémon Company announced that they’re working on a new Pokémon game that is going to be released on the Nintendo Switch. The announcement was made via Twitter and very few details were given. So far, all we know is that it’ll be developed by GameFreak and it will be a role playing game. It is rumored that it won’t be like Stadium or Coliseum, so it seems like it’s actually going to be a main Pokémon game, something that the followers of the franchise had been expecting since, like, forever.

They said it's a core games so I can only assume it's gen 8. However, I'm not excited because they didn't give us anything. If they gave us a title I could be a little more excited.

Gen 8 can't wait soon enough!
I’m pretty much a retired Pokémon trainer and I definitely see this game as the best way to come out of retirement. I was not planning on getting a Nintendo Switch, but that announcement put me in a hard position. I honestly hadn’t been hyped over a game in years, but this one’s different. You know, the heart wants what it wants:grin::grin::grin:

Back