biggrin.gif

I've got Pokemon Black and White.
Black first

Name: Star
Friend Code: 2623-2061-5077

Now for white

Name: Dusky
Friend Code: 3009-7816-2920

In Black my pokemon are in the 50's and in white in the 30's.

Edit: Those codes are now useless because I had a DSLite. I now have a 3DS, so my new Friend Codes are:

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0046-3047-4580

Pokemon White Friend Code: 5415-0138-9142
hi shredder195, my name is Brett and at the end of my name is a happy face with opened mouth(second face) and my code is 4642 3929 5613

Add me!!!! will battle or trade depending on when im on and what i have available. my friend code is 1163 4713 5028

havnt battled since i restarted my pokemon black game.

Ingame name is Crimson

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone. im new here and wanted to get my friend code out. in game name is Aaron and my fc is 0046-7893-0831

Does this still run off the Old DSI Wifi, or can it use the 3DS Wifi connection.
Because I have a very secure Wifi channel and the Pokemon games have never connected to the DSI Wifi.
mostly because of the WEP2 I use.
so I don't want to buy pokemon white unless i know I'll be able to hook it to the intertubes at home!

Hey everyone i have pokemon white and need vullaby really bad. i Will trade just about anything within reason. get back to me on what you wanna trade. my code is
3353 7917 4307

Hey guys im new to the forum but im a strategical boss at pokemon. i love competitive gaming and serious players to the game. if you're looking for a battle im your guy please, send me a message and ill ready up my team

Does this still run off the Old DSI Wifi, or can it use the 3DS Wifi connection.
Because I have a very secure Wifi channel and the Pokemon games have never connected to the DSI Wifi.
mostly because of the WEP2 I use.
so I don't want to buy pokemon white unless i know I'll be able to hook it to the intertubes at home!

My friends who, with DSlites could not get connected with Pokemon found that their 3DSs made it much easier to access things like Global Terminal, Dream World, and other such features. Personally, When I upgraded my DSi, I felt it had some advantages but did not have many good reference points since I rarely had connection issues.

I say: go for it!

Anyone have an oshawott they are willing to trade?
Recently been catching up on the anime, and I love the little thing.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: Dawud[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FC: 0003-7948-1610[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]send me a private message if you do so I can add you back. [/font]

Hellooo!! My brother finally let me have his Pokemon Black!! I JUST started the game and got my FC, so I'm not going to battle until I'm able to transfer my pokemon from Platinum to Black. If you want to be friends, just PM me your friend code!!
smile.gif

Here's my Pokemon Black FC:
Name: Omega
Friend Code: 2666-7342-0871

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back